Set a strategy: Science-based targets.
How we can help with science-based targets.
Making the business case
Setting your targets
Achieving SBTi validation
Download our Factsheet
SBTs are emission reductions targets aligned with the rate of decarbonisation required by science to limit global warming to below 2 degrees. SBTs are a rapidly growing initiative with the number of companies publicly declaring theirs growing by the day.
- How to assess the feasibility of an SBT
- What the SBTi recommended approaches are
- The stages of calculating an SBT
- The considerations surrounding official verification
- Where to find the biggest potential in emissions reduction
Why choose EcoAct.
projects delivered (over the past 3 years)
experienced international experts
jobs created in developing countries via our projects
winner of the Environmental Finance Global Awards