Set a strategy: Science-based Targets.
How we can help with science-based targets.
Making the business case
Setting your targets
Achieving SBTi validation
Download our Factsheet
Do you know how to set a science based target? Our factsheet on the 5 steps to setting and meeting a science based target will show you how to align your carbon reduction targets with the rate of decarbonisation required by science to limit global warming to below 2 degrees.
- How to assess the feasibility of a science based target (SBT)
- What the Science Based Target initiative (SBTi) recommended approaches are
- The stages of calculating an SBT
- The considerations surrounding SBTi verification
- Where to find the biggest potential in emissions reduction
Why choose EcoAct.
projects delivered (over the past 3 years)
experienced international experts
jobs created in developing countries via our projects
winner of the Environmental Finance Global Awards