The unique capabilities provided by Atos through its Global Net Zero Transformation Center of Excellence will be in 9 new hubs across Europe, North America and Asia
Atos confirms its position as the leader of secure and decarbonized digital, by providing customers with the most comprehensive, end-to-end decarbonization capabilities on the market to enable and accelerate their journeys to net zero.
The new “A to Zero” offering is a complete portfolio, supported by two new integrated data platforms. It incorporates climate change strategy and target setting, emissions calculations, Digital Decarbonisation Assessments (DDA), reduction of carbon emissions, as well as innovative industry solutions such as Digital Twin, Decarbonisation Level Agreements (DLAs) or low-carbon datacenters. Voluntary carbon offsetting with nature-based solutions helps clients compensate for emissions and neutralise CO2.
Atos’ offering dedicated to net zero transformation benefits from EcoAct’s 15-year expertise in helping businesses implement positive change in response to climate and carbon challenges and Atos’ experience in helping businesses to innovate and embrace digital solutions. Together this is reinforced by the Group’s ambition to unlock the carbon neutral economy with digital technologies.
This new offering will be driven through and supported by the global Net Zero Transformation Center of Excellence, which will be distributed across 9 hubs in total:
- 5 in Europe (Paris, Lyon, Barcelona, London & Munich),
- 2 in North America (New York & Montréal) and
- 2 in Asia (Chennai & Singapore).
The Center will allow customers to leverage Atos’ global skills, resources and network of more than 200 experts to create their own path towards becoming a net zero, resilient business. To meet the rising adoption of net zero emission strategies, Atos is looking to grow its net zero transformation team to 500 experts by the end of 2022.
The portfolio comprises three categories:
- Business advisory services, which offer organisations a holistic approach to build successful strategies for net zero transformation taking into account their industry and business specific challenges.
- Digital Green Advisory and Platforms, which offer organisations the opportunity to reduce emissions and impacts.
- Nature-based solutions for carbon compensation and neutralisation.
To read the Atos’ complete press release and learn more, please follow this link.
 To open at the end of 2021