Sustainable Development Goals
Improve your performance
Objective: Enhance your CSR strategy by linking corporate action to the universal language of sustainability. With SDGs, quantify your positive impact and seize new business opportunities
Why link your corporate strategy to the SDGs?
The Sustainable Development Goals encompass the key sustainability themes that the world needs to address in order to improve some of the most pressing social and environmental challenges. This universal agenda is intrinsically linked to the Paris Agreement on climate change and to the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction that were both adopted in 2015.
Since 2015, the SDGs have mobilized all types of actors, from governments to multi-lateral banks, private companies and networks.
Without the private sector, we will not create enough jobs, we will not bring enough dynamism and stability to the societies that need to be enhanced with the implementation of the SDGs.António Guterres
The SDGs represent a clear economic imperative. Their achievement would mean greater productivity, increase employment and stronger economic growth.John Danilovich
It’s very inspiring to construct a portfolio with companies that commit themselves to improving the world by aligning with the UN SDGs. We focus on those who offer innovative solutions, and attractive financial and social returns.Huub van der Riet
Leading organisations have committed and contribute to the SDGs, using the framework as a driver of performance. Their reasons for adopting the SDG framework range from building resilent value chains to facilitating operations and seizing new opportunities.
The SDG framework can help your organization in a number of ways. They can facilitate:
- An opportunity to align CSR strategy with the Global Goals
- Evaluation and communication of your shared value creation (social return on investment)
- New business opportunities and access to new markets with a tailored strategy
- Collaboration and innovation with your stakeholders
- Access to specific SDGs financing
- Middle and long-term risk management
Why work with us on SDGs?
- A vision that the 2015 Paris Agreement and the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals are intrinsically linked
- 10-year experience in assessing & promoting the positive impacts of projects and activities internationally
- Actively engaged in the development of result-based financing approaches to help organizations contribute to the SDGs
- Multidisciplinary team of experts
- A set of dedicated SDG tools
- Experience in many sectors
- International presence
Would you like to learn more about our solutions to link your strategy to SDGs?