Webinar 2nd June: NatWest Group and Net Zero
Join us for a webinar in partnership with Energy Live News as part of its Future Net Zero online event.
We will be joined by NatWest Group who will be discussing their unique journey to Net Zero. We will learn how they progressed from grappling with data and compliance in 2017, to announcing an ambitious climate strategy in 2020 and saving £millions in the process.
A to Zero: How NatWest Group turned energy management into an industry-leading climate commitment.
Tuesday 2nd June, 14:00 BST
Your expert speakers for the session will be:
- John Bamford, Director, Head of Advisory, EcoAct
- Lesley Holloway, Environment Manager, NatWest Group
Register here to reserve your place.
Download our Factsheet
A to Zero is EcoAct’s transformational programme for Net Zero. This five-module approach is here to guide you towards a credible and successful Net Zero strategy.
- What does Net Zero really mean?
- What does the journey to Net Zero look like?
- The full A to Zero programme.