Solution: Set a Strategy.
A strategy ensures appropriate and ambitious goals for your climate change management programme. It also ensures a coordinated and considered approach for maximum impact at minimum cost.
We can help to evaluate your current strategy or devise one from scratch which could include:
- A strategic review of your business, its stakeholders and competitors
- Assessment of your climate risks and opportunities
- Assistance with developing and embedding ambitious strategies and industry best-practice into your business.
Case study: innocent
Featured eBook: An introduction to the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
The Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) sets out to increase the action taken in response to climate-related financial risks.
This eBook will be your guide to the TCFD recommendations. Find out what the TCFD recommendations are, why they are important and how they can be implemented in the eBook.
- The Task Force – who, what, why?
- What are the recommendations?
- What should your business do next?
Lucy Haines | 27.06.2018