Solution: Measure and Manage.
We believe that all companies should measure their impact and manage that information to drive performance. It is an essential part of meeting stakeholder expectations for action on climate change, providing data to identify reduction opportunities, and establishing a baseline against which to monitor change.
Case study: innocent
Featured Factsheet: Five steps to setting (and meeting) a science-based target
SBTs are emission reductions targets aligned with the rate of decarbonisation required by science to limit global warming to below 2 degrees. SBTs are a rapidly growing initiative with the number of companies publicly declaring theirs growing by the day.
- How to assess the feasibility of an SBT
- What the SBTi recommended approaches are
- The stages of calculating an SBT
- The considerations surrounding official verification
- Where to find the biggest potential in emissions reduction
Sam Harris | 08.02.2017