Solution: Measure and Manage.
We believe that all companies should measure their impact and manage that information to drive performance. It is an essential part of meeting stakeholder expectations for action on climate change, providing data to identify reduction opportunities, and establishing a baseline against which to monitor change.
Case study: innocent
Featured Factsheet: Five steps to setting (and meeting) a science-based target
Do you know how to set a science based target? Our factsheet on the 5 steps to setting and meeting a science based target will show you how to align your carbon reduction targets with the rate of decarbonisation required by science to limit global warming to below 2 degrees.
- How to assess the feasibility of a science based target (SBT)
- What the Science Based Target initiative (SBTi) recommended approaches are
- The stages of calculating an SBT
- The considerations surrounding SBTi verification
- Where to find the biggest potential in emissions reduction
Sam Harris | 08.02.2017