Five steps to setting (and meeting) a science-based target
SBTs are emission reductions targets aligned with the rate of decarbonisation required by science to limit global warming to below 2 degrees. SBTs are a rapidly growing initiative with the number of companies publicly declaring theirs growing by the day.
Our factsheet provides practical guidance on setting and meeting science-based targets (SBT).
Download our Factsheet
The factsheet will provide you with a 5-step journey to setting your targets and ensuring success with your ambitious new goals. Find out:
- How to assess the feasibility of an SBT
- What the SBTi recommended approaches are
- The stages of calculating an SBT
- The considerations surrounding official verification
- Where to find the biggest potential in emissions reduction
Download the factsheet today and get ready to join the ranks of businesses leading the charge for climate action.