Established in 2005, the EcoAct Group brings together more than 110 experts, with companies located in France (Paris, Lyon, Montpellier and Toulouse), the United States (New York), the United Kingdom (London) and Kenya (Nairobi and Embu), completed by a network of dedicated consultants in Africa, Latin America and Asia.
EcoAct assists companies and territories in the definition and implementation of their climate strategy, addressing all major issues (carbon, water, biodiversity, health, etc.). Driven by the same fundamental values, our experts develop strategies for mitigation, adaptation and offsetting, enabling organizations to use climate as a strong lever for performance and innovation.
As we are a fast-growing organization, new talents are joining us each year in our different areas of expertise. We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team of experts to manage and execute various consulting assignments.
If you have a desire to become an actor of change, and experience a dynamic and motivating working environment, then this position is for you!
Job description & responsibilities
Title: Senior Consultant (w/m)
Attachement: Competence Center
As a Senior Consultant, you will be assigned to the Competence Center, where you will carry out various consultancy assignments, mainly related to the carbon strategy, energy policies, CSR, eco-innovation approaches, carbon offsetting, project development and/or marketing strategy and communication to both national and international clients.
Your work will be multidisciplinary and in collaboration with different experts on intellectually demanding assignments which will enable you to advise high-level actors (management of large companies, members of management committees, leaders of NGOs and international institutions, governments and public decision-makers). On an operational level, you will also interact with all levels of EcoAct.
- Support and implement projects on behalf of key clients,
- Accompany and advise clients by offering creative and innovative solutions, both in terms of technical expertise and marketing expertise,
- Steer assignments and consultants team in total autonomy
- Participate in & monitor multidisciplinary projects
- Contribute to proposals
- Participate in national and/or international professional events.
- Master level in climate/energy/environmental sciences
- Minimum 5 years experience in carbon/environmental markets
- Experience in one of the following fields: climate strategy, energy, RECs, carbon compensation, carbon footprint portfolio investments, SDGs, sustainable cities.
- Strong analytical skills
- Autonomous and proactive
- Intellectual curiosity
- Team player
- Knowledge of R&D project management
- Genuine interest for sustainability issues
- Excellent writing and communication skills, both in French and English
- Job available immediately
- Location : Based in Paris
- Salary : on the basis of the employee’s professional experience and profile.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with the reference of the job announcement “CDC/CS/2018”.