Established in 2005, EcoAct is a group of companies bringing together more than 110 experts. Located in France (Paris, Lyon, Montpellier and Toulouse), the United States (New York), UK (London) and Kenya (Nairobi and Embu) in addition to a network of dedicated consultants in Africa, Latin America and Asia. EcoAct assists companies and territories in the definition and implementation of their climate strategy, addressing all major issues (carbon, water, biodiversity, health, etc.). Driven by the same values, our experts develop strategies for mitigation, adaptation and offsetting, enabling organizations to make climate action a driver of performance and innovation.
As we are a fast-growing organization, new profiles are joining us each year in the different centers of expertise. We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team of experts to manage and execute various consulting assignments. If you have a desire to become an actor of change, and experience a dynamic and motivating working environment, then this position is for you!
TITLE : Marketing Communication Manager (w/m)
DEPARTMENT: Marketing – Communication
This is a unique dual function position that requires exceptional writing skills and the ability to craft content alongside sales and marketing acumen and experience.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications at EcoAct Group, this role requires the individual to understand a strategic marketing approach and deliver activities for the French market. The central requirement of the role is someone who can create world class content to market the business and support sales activity.
A flexible attitude and willingness to grow with a changing role and new opportunities are required.
- Based on analysis of data and working alongside the Marketing and Communications Consultant, provide direction in the development of national marketing and business development campaigns, strategies and plans for EcoAct France.
- Be the in-house content writer and editor, working closely with the Group Global Communications Director
- Work alongside the Marketing and Communications Consultant on targeted marketing campaigns and client communications using all on and off-line channels including website, social media, digital, PR, events, marketing collateral, internal communications, advertising, conferences, events, content management and strategic partnerships.
- Work with our media agency to deliver impactful press and media engagements
- Ensure all communications align with Group global comms
- Act as brand guardian for EcoAct outputs
- Monitor ROI of all marketing and business development initiatives to determine successes and shape future plans.
- Work alongside other members of the EcoAct team to drive lead generation campaigns and best practice across the company including up sell and cross sell opportunities, renewals and new business.
- Ensure appropriate campaign reporting is provided to allow effective follow up.
- Be able to contribute towards regular reporting on business development activity, leads, wins etc.
- Build internal and external networks and third party relationships
- Support on strategic bids and pitch opportunities
**Must have writing and content development experience**
- The successful candidate will have experience in strategic marketing and business development campaign delivery
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms and content marketing as a business development tool
- Understanding of the full sales cycle and experience with long sales cycles
- It is essential for this person to be able to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients
- A flexible attitude and approach is required
- Experience of working in the environmental sustainability sector would be beneficial.
- English language skills
- Spanish language skills beneficial
Reporting in the first instance to the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Marketing and Communications Manager will be required to work closely with all members of the EcoAct France and global team, particularly senior management, to achieve Company objectives. External relationships are part of the role, with a requirement to liaise with clients, media, partners and prospects as required.
- Job available immediately
- Localisation : Based in Paris
- Application Process : The deadline for application is Friday 31st July. Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to: Rachel Hunter, Director of Marketing and Communications, at the following email address: recrutementEA2015@eco-act.com