Established in 2005, EcoAct is composed of a group of companies bringing together more than 70 experts. Located in France (Paris, Lyon, Montpellier and Toulouse), in the United States (New York), in Kenya (Nairobi and Embu) and Great Britain (london), we have a network of dedicated consultants in Africa, Latin America and Asia.
EcoAct assists companies and territories in the definition and implementation of their climate strategy, addressing all major issues (carbon, water, biodiversity, health, etc.). Driven by the same fundamental values, our experts develop strategies for mitigation, adaptation and compensation, enabling organizations to use the climate as a real lever for performance and innovation.
As we are a fast-growing organization, new profiles are joining us each year in the different centers of expertise.
If you have a desire to become an actor of change, and wish to seek experience in a dynamic and motivating working environment, then this position is for you!
Title: Consultant (w/m)
Attachement: Director of Global Communications
Reporting to the Director of Global Communications at EcoAct Group, this role requires the individual to understand a strategic marketing approach and deliver activities for French operations. The central requirement of the role is someone who can create world class communications while being a team player with a flexible and organised approach.
Your work will be multidisciplinary and in collaboration with different experts on intellectually demanding assignments which will enable you to advise high-level actors (management of large companies, members of management committees, leaders of NGOs and international institutions, governments and public decision-makers). On an operational level, you will also interact with all levels of EcoAct.
The work environment is stimulating and friendly, within a young, international and dynamic team.
- Be skilled in content writing and editing, working closely with all members of the communications team to deliver excellent material
- Work alongside other members of the team on targeted marketing campaigns and client communications using all on and off-line channels including website, social media, digital, PR, events, marketing collateral, internal communications, advertising, conferences, events, content management and strategic partnerships.
- Ensure all communications align with Group global comms
- Act as brand guardian for EcoAct outputs
- Monitor ROI of all marketing and business development initiatives to determine successes and shape future plans.
- Work alongside other members of the team to drive lead generation campaigns and best practice across the company including up sell and cross sell opportunities, renewals and new business.
- Ensure appropriate campaign reporting is provided to allow effective follow up.
- Be able to contribute towards regular reporting on business development activity, leads, wins etc.
- Build internal and external networks and third party relationships
- Support on strategic bids and pitch opportunities
- Must have writing and content development experience
- The successful candidate will have experience in marketing communications and business development campaign delivery
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms and content marketing as a business development tool beneficial
It is essential for this person to be able to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients,
- A flexible attitude and approach is required
- Experience of working in the environmental sustainability sector would be beneficial.
- English language skills required and Spanish beneficial
Reporting in the first instance to the Director of Global Communications, the Marketing and Communications Executive will be required to work closely with all members of the EcoAct team to achieve Company objectives. External relationships are part of the role, with a requirement to liaise with clients, media, partners and prospects as required.
- Job available immediately
- Localisation: based in Paris
- Salary: on the basis of the employee’s professional experience and profile.