Established in 2005, EcoAct is composed of a group of companies bringing together more than 70 experts. Located in France (Paris, Lyon, Montpellier and Toulouse), in the United States (New York), in Kenya (Nairobi and Embu) and Great Britain (london), we have a network of dedicated consultants in Africa, Latin America and Asia.
EcoAct assists companies and territories in the definition and implementation of their climate strategy, addressing all major issues (carbon, water, biodiversity, health, etc.). Driven by the same fundamental values, our experts develop strategies for mitigation, adaptation and compensation, enabling organizations to use the climate as a real lever for performance and innovation.
As we are a fast-growing organization, new profiles are joining us each year in the different centers of expertise.
If you have a desire to become an actor of change, and wish to seek experience in a dynamic and motivating working environment, then this position is for you!
Title: Junior Consultant (w/m)
Attachement: Competence Center
As a Junior Consultant, you will be assigned to the Competence Center, where you will carry out various consulting assignments, mainly related to carbon strategy, energy policies, CSR, eco-innovation, carbon offsetting, project development, LCA or marketing strategy and communication to both national and international clients.
Your work will be multidisciplinary and in collaboration with different experts on intellectually demanding assignments which will enable you to advise high-level actors (management of large companies, members of management committees, leaders of NGOs and international institutions, governments and public decision-makers). On an operational level, you will also interact with all levels of EcoAct.
The work environment is stimulating and friendly, within a young, international and dynamic team.
- Support and implement projects on behalf of key clients,
- Accompany and advise clients by offering creative and innovative solutions, both in terms, of technical expertise and marketing expertise,
- Steer assignments in autonomy,
- Participate in & monitor multidisciplinary projects,
- Ensure monitoring,
- Participate in national and/or international professional events.
- Master level in climate/energy/environmental sciences,
- Experience gained during various internships in climate strategy consulting and/or carbon project management and wishes to direct his or her career in consulting,
- Knowledge in one of the following fields: climate strategy, energy, RECs, carbon compensation, carbon footprint portfolio investments, SDGs, sustainable cities.
- Strong analytical skills
- Autonomous and proactive
- Intellectual curiosity
- Team player
- Knowledge of project management
- Genuine interest for sustainability issues
- Excellent writing and communication skills, both in French and English
- Job available immediately
- Localisation: based in Paris
- Salary: on the basis of the employee’s professional experience and profile.