Established in 2005, the EcoAct Group brings together more than 110 experts, with companies located in France (Paris, Lyon, Montpellier and Toulouse), the United States (New York), the United Kingdom (London) and Kenya (Nairobi and Embu), completed by a network of dedicated consultants in Africa, Latin America and Asia.
EcoAct assists companies and territories in the definition and implementation of their climate strategy, addressing all major issues (carbon, water, biodiversity, health, etc.). Driven by the same fundamental values, our experts develop strategies for mitigation, adaptation and offsetting, enabling organizations to use climate as a strong lever for performance and innovation.
As we are a fast-growing organization, new talents are joining us each year in our different areas of expertise. We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team of experts to manage and execute various consulting assignments.
If you have a desire to become an actor of change, and experience a dynamic and motivating working environment, then this position is for you!
Title: Consumer – Goods Manager (w/m)
Department: Competence Center
As a member of the Competence Center, the Consultant Manager will be in charge of the business development of the consumer goods’ sector and will carry out (in a non-exhaustive way) various consulting missions related to carbon offsetting, carbon strategy, project development, or marketing and communication strategy, with national or international clients.
The Consultant Manager carries out multidisciplinary and high-level missions in collaboration with various experts, advising VIPs (CEOs of large companies, NGOs and international institutions, members of steering / executive committees, etc.). He/she also interacts at all levels of the organization for operational implementation.
Facilitate the business development of his/her sector(s)
- Perfectly understand the challenges, news, issues and regulations of his/her sector(s)
- Support the definition of the business strategy of his/her sector(s)
- Contribute actively to responses to call for tenders and direct prospecting approaches
- Negotiate and sign contracts
- Attend national or international professional events
- Manage trading partners
- Lead the development of new offers
- Increase customers’ awareness on the different issues addressed
- Contribute to customer satisfaction (relationship management, conflict management, etc.)
Manage the missions in his/her sectors
- Define the project team and planning with the project manager (RACI, planning, budget allocation, etc.)
- Validate the strategic choices made by the project team
- Measure the performance of missions (Cost / Quality / Time to deliver) and customer satisfaction
- Attend key client meetings
Be involved in the scientific, technical and regulatory monitoring of the company.
Collaborate in R&D studies and development of research projects
Graduated from a major engineering school or university, the Consultant Manager has more than 8 years of professional experience in consulting in climate strategy or sustainable development, acquired within a specialized consulting firm.
The Consultant Manager must have advanced sector knowledge in at least one of the following sectors: Consumer Products, Textiles, Luxury Goods, Retail.
The Consultant Manager must also demonstrate a good general knowledge of the climatic processes carried out by those involved in these sectors and the following fields of activity: sustainable development, energy, carbon offsetting, eco-communication, waste, agriculture.
In addition to his/her technical skills, the Consultant Manager masters in sales. He/she demonstrates a good customer relationship and is driven by a permanent concern to develop the business. Knowledge of the regulatory context related to climate change is essential.
Being fluent in English is a must (mastery of an additional language is a plus).
- Curiosity / Open mindedness
- Job available immediately
- Location: Based in Paris – will travel in France and abroad
- Salary: Competitive salary based on professional experience and profile.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with the reference of the job announcement “CM/CONSGOODS/2018”.