EcoAct and Forward Finance: a new partnership to assess and reduce risk related to investment portfolios
Le secteur financier pourrait même jouer un rôle moteur dans la décarbonisation de l’économie : en effet, les investisseurs ne peuvent pas ignorer le risque que fait peser le changement climatique sur la valeur des actifs financiers, aujourd’hui estimé à 2,5 milliards de US $ pour une augmentation des températures de 2,5 °C .
On an international level, 60% of the 500 leading institutional investors (representing 27,000 billion dollars) and 70% of the 50 top global asset managers (managing assets worth 43,000 billion dollars on behalf of their clients) now provide information on the potential impact of climate change on their investments.
- estimate the carbon footprint of investment portfolios;
- assess climate and transition risks related to investment portfolios;
- design and implement strategies to decarbonise investment portfolios.
Forward Finance brings in-depth knowledge of the financial sector to complement EcoAct’s expertise in assessing carbon footprints and climate and transition risk. The partnership aims to provide investors with the essential tools to meet the requirements of article 173-VI of the energy transition law, and above all to support them in optimising their portfolios’ environmental performance, within the framework of a comprehensive low-carbon strategy.
EcoAct Group provides companies and territories with unique expertise in planning for and implementing positive change in response to climate change.
Driven by shared values, our experts have been developing mitigation and adaptation strategies on a global level for over 10 years. With their help, leaders are making climate a key lever for performance and innovation.
EcoAct achieves this by bringing together 3 areas of expertise:
- strategic guidance: auditing, decrypting, prospecting, network coordination, defining and implementing road maps, etc.
- data modelling and analysis (smart data): defining indicators, aggregation, comparative scenarios and projections, etc.
- project design and management: change management, mitigation, adaptation and offsetting measures, testing and developing projects in the field, etc.
About Forward Finance
For over 15 years, Forward Finance has worked with investors looking for a leading partner to support them with all their asset management issues. Our teams are committed to the success of our clients’ goals and projects, whether through consultancy or ad hoc assistance and service interventions. Our staff embody the values on which our company is built: transparency, responsiveness, and guidance.
Forward Finance provides tailor-made expertise that helps you save time, see the bigger picture, take control of your decisions, and consolidate your choices.
We help you build the framework that lets you achieve your goals.