Marketing Executive / Manager London, UK
This role requires the individual to understand a strategic marketing approach and deliver activities for EcoAct’s global operations. The central requirement of the role is someone who has a deep understanding of inbound marketing, marketing platforms and channels, and sales and marketing best practice.
- Monitor ROI of all marketing and business development initiatives to determine successes and shape future plans.
- Work alongside other members of the business development, sales and marketing teams to drive lead generation campaigns and best practice across the company including upsell and cross sell opportunities, renewals and new business.
- Ensure appropriate campaign reporting is provided to allow effective follow up.
- Be able to contribute towards regular reporting on business development activity, leads, wins etc.
- Build internal and external networks and third-party relationships.
- Support on strategic bids and pitch opportunities.
- Organise both internal and external events.
- Act as the interface between sales and marketing at a group level.
Own digital marketing processes, policies and best practice for the company.
- Day-to-day management of the WordPress CMS.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Optimise and edit entries for SEO purposes.
- Proficient in website analytic tools.
- Perform site audits for images, copy, promotions and other content related material.
In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot marketing platform. You will be responsible for:
- Building conversion pages
- Developing email templates
- Optimising conversion paths
- Using smart call-to-actions
- Developing and managing workflows
- Integration with Salesforce
- Managing the database
- Based on analysis of data and working alongside the Sales and Marketing team, provide direction in the development of marketing and business development campaigns, strategies and plans.
- Work alongside the global team on targeted marketing campaigns and client communications using all on and off-line channels including website, social media, digital, PR, events, marketing collateral, internal communications, advertising, conferences, events, content management and strategic partnerships.
- Ensure all communications align with Group global comms.
- Act as brand guardian for EcoAct’s outputs.
**Must have HubSpot and WordPress experience**
- The successful candidate will have experience in strategic marketing and business development campaign delivery
- In depth knowledge of HubSpot and content marketing as a business development tool
- Understanding of the full sales cycle and experience with long sales cycles
- It is essential for this person to be able to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients
- A flexible attitude and approach is required
- Experience of working in the environmental sustainability sector would be beneficial.
- French and/or Spanish language skills beneficial
- Basic understanding of CSS and HTML
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Reporting in the first instance to the Director of Global Communications, the Marketing Manager will be required to work closely with all members of the EcoAct team to achieve Company objectives. External relationships are part of the role, with a requirement to liaise with clients, media, partners and prospects as required.
The role will be based in our central London office.
The deadline for application is 31st July. Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to: Rachel Hunter, Director of Global Communications and Branding, at the following email address: email@example.com.