EcoAct North America
About EcoAct Sustainability Consultancy
EcoAct, an Atos Company, is an international consultancy and project developer, helping businesses and organisations to meet the demands of the Paris Agreement. As a trusted advisor and partner to our clients, we simplify the challenges associated with sustainability, remove complexity, empower individuals and teams, and deploy bespoke solutions integrated into entire value chains. We exist to embed climate action as a global driver of commercial performance, delivering economic, social and environmental value.
As an Atos company, we want our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique.
Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our EcoAct culture of inclusivity and work hard to ensure that all our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Attitudes
We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to support growth of EcoAct North American operations. Based out of our New York City office, this role requires an understanding a strategic marketing approach to deliver activities for our NA operations while contributing to EcoAct’s global marketing plan. The central requirement of the role is creating world class content to market the business and support sales activity. The role is a unique dual-function position that requires exceptional writing skills and the ability to craft content alongside sales and marketing acumen and experience.
Passionate about sustainability, you will bring imagination, resourcefulness and enthusiasm to the role and be at ease with conveying complex information into marketable content. To succeed you must be a dynamic and proactive marketing and communications professional with the experience, confidence and knowledge to lead on marketing strategy. The role requires a team player with a track record of problem solving, creativity and delivery, who will want to get involved not only in the day-to-day activities but also share your expertise to participate in the development of the Company.
- Based on analysis of data and working alongside Marketing Managers, provide direction in the development of national marketing and business development campaigns, strategies and plans for EcoAct NA
- Be the in-house content writer and editor, working closely with the Director of Global Communications and Branding
- Work alongside Marketing Managers on targeted marketing campaigns and client communications using all on and off-line channels including website, social media, digital, PR, events, marketing collateral, internal communications, advertising, conferences, events, content management and strategic partnerships
- Ensure all communications align with Group global communications
- Act as brand guardian for EcoAct outputs
- Monitor ROI of all marketing and business development initiatives to determine successes and shape future plans
- Work alongside other members of the team to drive lead generation campaigns and best practice across the company including up sell and cross sell opportunities, renewals and new business
- Ensure appropriate campaign reporting is provided to allow effective follow up
- Be able to contribute towards regular reporting on business development activity, leads, wins etc.
- Build internal and external networks and third-party relationships
- Support on strategic bids and pitch opportunities
Due to the recent acquisition of EcoAct by Atos, you will be assisting the Director of Global Communications and Branding with an integration project that aligns the two brands throughout H1 2021.
- You must have writing and content development experience
- The successful candidate will have experience in strategic marketing and business development campaign delivery
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms and content marketing as a business development tool
- Understanding of the full sales cycle and experience with long sales cycles
- It is essential for this person to be able to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients
- Experience of marketing automation software and WordPress
- Experience of working in the environmental sustainability sector would be beneficial
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- French and/or Spanish language skills beneficial
Reporting in the first instance to the Director of Global Communications and Branding, the Marketing Coordinator will be required to work closely with all members of the EcoAct team to achieve Company objectives. External relationships are part of the role, with a requirement to liaise with clients, media, partners and prospects as required.
The role will be based in our New York City office and applicants must have authorization to work in the USA. The successful applicant may be required to travel internationally to attend the EcoAct Group seminar annually over a few days.
Please submit your resume/CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role via the form below.
EcoAct is an equal opportunities employer committed to the goal of building a culturally diverse workforce. We welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity/paternity.