Interim Marketing & Communications Manager London, UK
This is an exciting opportunity to join EcoAct’s global Marketing and Communications Team, initially on an interim basis. Based out of our London office, the Marketing and Communications Manager will report to the Director of Global Communications and Branding. This role requires the individual to understand a strategic marketing approach and deliver activities for UK, US and European operations. The central requirement of the role is creating world class content to market the business and support sales activity. The role is a unique dual function position that requires exceptional writing skills and the ability to craft content alongside sales and marketing acumen and experience.
Passionate about sustainability, you will bring imagination, resourcefulness and enthusiasm to the role and be at ease with conveying complex information into marketable content. In order to succeed you must be a dynamic and proactive marketing and communications professional with the experience, confidence and knowledge to lead on marketing strategy. The role requires a team player with a track record of problem solving, creativity and delivery, who will want to get involved not only in the day to day activities but also share your expertise to participate in the development of the Company.
EcoAct is a world leading provider of carbon and energy management, and sustainability services. We partner with our clients to design, build and operate intelligent sustainability solutions to address their business challenges, helping them to compete and prosper in a low-carbon world.
EcoAct has recently become part of Atos, a global leader in digital transformation.
- Based on analysis of data and working alongside Marketing Managers, provide direction in the development of national marketing and business development campaigns, strategies and plans for EcoAct UK.
- Be the in-house content writer and editor, working closely with the Director of Global Communications and Branding.
- Work alongside Marketing Managers on targeted marketing campaigns and client communications using all on and off-line channels including website, social media, digital, PR, events, marketing collateral, internal communications, advertising, conferences, events, content management and strategic partnerships.
- Ensure all communications align with Group global communications.
- Act as brand guardian for EcoAct outputs.
- Monitor ROI of all marketing and business development initiatives to determine successes and shape future plans.
- Work alongside other members of the team to drive lead generation campaigns and best practice across the company including up sell and cross sell opportunities, renewals and new business.
- Ensure appropriate campaign reporting is provided to allow effective follow up.
- Be able to contribute towards regular reporting on business development activity, leads, wins etc.
- Build internal and external networks and third-party relationships
- Support on strategic bids and pitch opportunities
Due to the recent acquisition of EcoAct by Atos, you will be assisting the Director of Global Communications and Branding with an integration project that aligns the two brands throughout H1 2021.
- You must have writing and content development experience
- The successful candidate will have experience in strategic marketing and business development campaign delivery
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms and content marketing as a business development tool
- Understanding of the full sales cycle and experience with long sales cycles
- It is essential for this person to be able to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Experience of marketing automation software and WordPress
- Experience of working in the environmental sustainability sector would be beneficial.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- French and/or Spanish language skills beneficial.
Reporting in the first instance to the Director of Global Communications and Branding, the Marketing Manager will be required to work closely with all members of the EcoAct team to achieve Company objectives. External relationships are part of the role, with a requirement to liaise with clients, media, partners and prospects as required.
The role will be based in our central London office.
Type of Employment
Full time, temporary.
Applicants must have authorisation to work in the UK.
The deadline for application is 7th November 2020. Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to Rachel Hunter, Director of Global Communications and Branding, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.