EcoAct North America Analyst New York City, USA
About us/the role
EcoAct, an Atos Company, is an international consultancy and project developer, helping businesses and organizations meet the demands of the Paris Agreement. As a trusted advisor and partner to our clients, we simplify the challenges associated with sustainability, empower individuals and teams, and deploy bespoke solutions integrated into entire value chains.
We exist to embed climate action as a global driver of commercial performance; delivering economic, social and environmental value.
The Analyst will report to the CEO of EcoAct North America and work closely with members of the local and international team to support ongoing project delivery and help meet client needs. External relationships will be an important part of the role, with a requirement to liaise with project teams, clients, overseas offices, and representatives from partner organisations.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Attitudes
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of climate change, energy, and sustainability likely gained through a degree in a related subject;
- Awareness of carbon accounting frameworks (e.g. ISO 14064, GHG Protocol) and sustainability reporting standards and platforms (e.g. SASB, CDP, GRI);
- Excellent research and analytical skills, with impeccable attention to detail and ability to present error-free results;
- Experience presenting technical information with confidence in front of an audience;
- Strong time management skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Some experience of working on client engagements, preferably demonstrated through actual client engagements, placements or internships;
- Experience working in a multi-cultural, international environment and comfortable working in a small office;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Spoken and written fluency in English. Spoken and written fluency in French and/or Spanish would be an advantage
- Flexibility, willingness and ability to travel within the USA and internationally on assignment
- Awareness of limitations in one’s own knowledge and willingness to seek help to address those gaps
- Experience in building energy efficiency a plus
The role will be based in our New York City office. However, the successful applicant may be required to travel within the USA and internationally on assignment.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the USA by the start of their employment.
Type of Employment
Permanent, full-time with benefits.
Please apply by submitting your resume with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role via our form below.
EcoAct is an equal opportunities employer committed to the goal of building a culturally diverse workforce. As an Atos company, we want our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy/maternity/paternity, religion or belief, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status or any other aspect which makes them unique.