Business Development Administration Assistant London, UK
About us / the role
EcoAct, an Atos company is an international consultancy and project developer, helping businesses and organisations to implement positive change in response to climate and carbon challenges. As a trusted advisor and partner to our clients, we simplify the challenges associated with sustainability, remove complexity, empower individuals and teams, and deploy bespoke solutions integrated into entire value chains.
This position would suit an enthusiastic and energetic administrative assistant with an interest in sustainability who is experienced in a support role. Working with a high performing sales team, the role requires a proactive and capable individual to manage all administrative duties and thrive within this fast-paced team. The successful candidate requires an ability to multi-task, communicate effectively and have impeccable attention to detail.
Support sales team members; responsible for full administration of the business development department; administer renewals; co-ordinate and minute meetings; support production of regular management reporting; manage all ad hoc requests.
• Provides effective and efficient administration and organisational support to the Business Development team to ensure the successful delivery of the Business Development function
• Provide administrative support across a range of systems, including Outlook, MS Teams, Salesforce and OneNote; for example, maintaining Sales team distribution lists and Teams channels
• Ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals at all levels and using a range of methods including face to face, telephone and email
• Provide administrative support to Commercial Team for tenders and proposals when necessary, ensuring accurate provision of company information in accordance with client requirements
• Maintenance of sales data in the company CRM system (Salesforce) to ensure it is accurate and up to date, running regular reports and liaising with commercial team members as necessary to obtain updates
• Preparation and provision of management and sales team data; weekly and monthly performance reporting, updates to dashboards
• Minute and distribute actions from sales meetings
• Scheduling meetings and other Commercial Team events and activities (e.g. knowledge-sharing events and team socials)
• Be a key point of contact for a range of staff to facilitate access to the Commercial Team and business development information
• Finding ways to implement and improve processes
• Strong writing skills demonstrated by the ability to compose professional emails and content
• Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• Ability to work autonomously and independently
• A strong team player
• Flexibility, willingness and ability to “go the extra mile” to help deliver results and meet deadlines
• A willingness to learn
• Initiative and resilience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes
Reporting in the first instance to the Senior Business Development Manager, the Business Development Administration Assistant will be required to work closely with all members of the Business Development team.
The role will be based in our central London office.
Applicants must have legal authorisation to work in the UK.
Type of Employment
The deadline for submitting your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role via our form below.
EcoAct is an equal opportunities employer committed to the goal of building a culturally diverse workforce. As an Atos company, we want our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy/maternity/paternity, religion or belief, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status or any other aspect which makes them unique.