The Sustainability Reporting Performance of the FTSE 100 - Webinar recording
Last week we launched the eighth annual Sustainability Reporting Performance of the FTSE 100 report and our new brand.
The launch was marked with a webinar detailing how the UK’s largest companies are leading the way in sustainability reporting, and what are the most important drivers for successful carbon management and strategic climate change reporting. We also took the opportunity to talk a little about EcoAct’s new look and the thought process behind it.
You can now view a recording of the webinar here.
- The 2018 FTSE 100 leadership table
- The key trends in corporate climate change action
- Insights from across the globe: findings from the Dow Jones 30, IBEX 35 and CAC 40
- Guest speakers from the UK climate leaders – BT.
Download our Report
In our latest report, we present our research into the environmental sustainability reporting trends within the UKs largest companies. We also present the FTSE 100 sustainability leadership table, which ranks companies on their performance, acknowledging the pioneering climate leaders.
Download the report to find out how companies are managing climate risk and future proofing business operations; innovating to maximise on energy and emissions reductions opportunities; responding to legislation and investor calls for action; and shifting towards a low-carbon economy.
- 15% of companies align to the recommendations set out by the Task Force for Climate-Related Financial Disclosure
- 73% of companies disclose Scope 3 emissions.
- Science-based target commitment has more than doubled since 2017
- 31% of companies have a plastic reduction initiative